The time has come, for version 2.1 to be let loose into the wild. I appreciate all the feedback, input, and testing everyone has done. Version 2.1 is the long awaited Facebook Integration. Along with that there were a number of small improvements to the user experience, performance, and featured image attachments.
Here’s a list of things added, improved, and fixed:
- NEW: Facebook Support
- UPDATED: Redesigned Account management list with additional column for debugging
- UPDATED: Tweet length indicators now account for Featured Images
- UPDATED: Moved the plugin to load on plugins_loaded
- UPDATED: Welcome page…duh 😉
- FIX: Ignore featured image attaching, when no featured image is assigned to post
- FIX: LinkedIn Expiration times were incorrect (you may need to disconnect and reconnect LinkedIn)
- FIX: Improved Session usage, to help with overall performance
- FIX: Any already scheduled shares should be removed when you go back and check to ‘not schedule social media for this post’
- FIX: Don’t stomp on other Dashicons
- FIX: Remove the ‘autoload’ from our ppp_version option
- FIX: Stop direct access to core files
This release is a big step and I look forward to a few more social networks being added, if you have one you would like to see, please list it in the comments below. I’m looking into Google+ still, it’s not off my radar.
As always, if you run into any issues, please hit up the Support form and let me know.
Here’s to a happy new year!